The KO "Kick Out" Triple Tree Kits adds 11 degrees of rake to your Bagger without any frame modification to properly allow the use of large diameter front wheels. These triple tree's maintain the proper rake and trail for great handling and no speed wobbles. Recommended with use of 26"
- These trees provide different trail numbers depending on the wheel size you choose. When using these raked trees you can expect the following trail numbers: 23" wheels is 5-1/4" & 26" wheels is 6".
- Will not work with factory diameter wheels.
- Complete kit includes black anodized billet aluminum Triple Trees, Steering Stem, Fork Tube Extension, Fork Stops, Travel Limiters, and all necessary hardware.
- Fairing maintains stock position and do not require Angled Headlight Wedges or special brackets to properly adjust your headlight.
- Fairing mount kits are available for Road Glide® models, these mounts properly re-position the fairing when using 23" or larger front wheels
- 1997-2013 FLT Touring models (except Road King®).
- Road Glide® models require purchase of separate Trim Kit ( 20-376 or 20-377).
- The larger the wheel, the less fork travel. Always check lower tree to fender clearance. For 2014, we have added travel limiters.