The KO "Kick Out" Triple Tree Kits adds 11 degrees of rake to your Harley-Davidson Bagger for improved handling and a stretched look. Allows the use of 21", 23", and 26" front wheels while maintaining the proper rake and trail for exceptional handling. No welding or cutting necessary of the factory frame.
- These trees provide different trail numbers depending on the wheel size you choose. When using these raked trees you can expect the following trail numbers: 26" wheels is 6" trail, 23" wheels is 5" trail, and 21" wheels is 4" trail.
- Will not work with factory diameter wheels.
- When using 23"or 26" front wheels on Road Glide models, fairing bracket 20-376 or 20-377 is recommended for increased faring clearance.
- Complete kit includes Black anodized billet aluminum Triple Trees, Steering Stem, Fork Tube Extension, Fork Stops, Travel Limiters, and all necessary hardware.
- Fairing maintains stock position and do not require Angled Headlight Wedges or special brackets to properly adjust your headlight.
- 1997-2013 Harley-Davidson FLT Touring models (except Road King).
Road Glide models require purchase of separate Trim Kit ( 20-376 or 20-377).
The larger the wheel, the less fork travel. Always check lower tree to fender clearance. For 2014, we have added travel limiters.