We set the standard for extended bags back in the early 90's and we figured it was time to raise the bar again. The Down-N-Out bags from Arlen Ness are 6″ longer and 2″ lower than our original Big Bag Saddlebags.
- They feature a patent pending taper on the lower section the bag for a clean new look and an extra 2″ of ground clearance when cornering.
- Bags are constructed from high quality composite materials and are oven cured over a wide heat range to ensure stability and durability.
- Each bag has hand placed fibers strategically located to provide the highest structural integrity possible and a maximum strength to weight ratio.
- No shiny gel coat finish to sand and prime, every part comes finished, primed with a super high quality polyester sanding primer and is ready to paint.
- Each bag is fit and lid tested and passes a 14-point quality control process. These bags are strong, light, and perfectly balanced.
- Down-N-Out Bags are designed to fit factory lids and hardware. The bags are primed, ready to paint finish.
- Sold in pairs.
- 93-13 FLT (Exhaust Outlet Options: Dual, Single or No Exhaust Outlets).
- 14-up FLT (Exhaust Outlet Options: Dual, Single or No Exhaust Outlets).
- Please check fit and finish of bags prior to painting bags. Arlen Ness will not be held responsible for any damage sustained to paint jobs.
- Lids and mounting hardware (03-525) not included.