Improving upon the original Big Shot now gives the user the ability to add or subtract fuel from the fuel injection system. Using the same load base technology as the original Big Shot , the Big Shot II always knows how much fuel your bike needs weather you're going uphill, downhill, cruising or even towing a trailer. Even temperature and and elevation do not affect the Big Shot II, essentially the only time adjustment is needed is when you modify your engine.
The Big Shot II is a plug and play system and does not require the use of a computer or dyno machine to get your bike running great. CARB approved systems are also available for customers living in California.
- Pull up to 10% of fuel out of the system.
- 16 positions of adjustability.
- Adjustable to your riding style. Ability to tell the system how much fuel to add and when.
- 2 year warranty.
- CARB units feature same technology, but have limited adjustability to remain within CARB standards.
- 2000-2012 Victory® models.