Improving upon the original Big Shot the Big Shot II now gives the user the ability to add or subtract fuel from the fuel injection system. Using the same load based technology as the original Big Shot the Big Shot II always knows how much fuel your bike needs whether you're going uphill, downhill, cruising or even towing a trailer. Even temperature and elevation do not affect the Big Shot II essentially the only time adjustment is needed is when you modify your engine.
The Big Shot II is a plug and play system and does not require the use of a computer or dyno machine to get your bike running great. CARB approved systems are also available for customers living in California.
- Pull up to 10% of fuel out of the system.
- 16 positions of adjust-ability.
- Adjustable to your riding style. Ability to tell the system how much fuel to add and when
- 2 year warranty.
- CARB units feature same technology but have limited adjust ability to remain within CARB standards.
- 2010-2014 FLT models
- 2007-2014 XL models
- 2007-2014 Big Twin / 2006 Dyna
- 2008-2009 FLT models
- 2012-2014 FXST & Dyna
- 2006 FI Softail