Rear lowering kits provide a sleek & low profile. They also make the motorcycle much easier to lift off the kickstand and gives the rider more control over the motorcycle with a lower center of gravity.
Standard Drop for FLT models
These black anodized billet aluminum blocks properly relocate your rear shocks 1" back from their stock position, effectively lowering the rear of your FLT model by 1".
Adjustable Drop for Softail™ models
These adjustable lowering kits for Softail™ models allow you to customize the look and feel of your bike to your preference. Once installed you are able to adjust the rear height by 1"-2".
- Visible kits finished in black or polished to match factory Swing Arm.
- Kits available in adjustable standard drop.
- Adjustable kits lower from 1"-2".
- Standard drop kit lower bike approximately 1".
- Supplied with mounting hardware or designed to use factory hardware.
- 00-up Softail™ models .
- 89-99 Softail™ models.
- 02-up FLT models ( except models w/ soft bags & CVO or FLHXS models and shock adjustable models).
- With all Lowering Kits, check all clearances prior to riding the motorcycle.