These triple trees offer 7° of rake while maintaining 7° of trail when using a 23” wheel for the ultimate in handling. No frame modifications necessary when using larger diameter wheels.
- They are designed to work with 21” and 23” wheels only, 23” is recommended (stock diameter wheels will not handle correctly).
- 21" wheels provide 6-1/8" of trail.
- Triple Trees are machined from forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum and then finished in black anodize.
- Each kit includes top and bottom tree, pressed in steel stem, lower fork bearing and travel limiters.
- Batwing style fairings maintain stock position and do not require angled headlight wedges or special brackets to properly adjust headlights.
- Available for 97-13 models and 14-up models with 49mm forks.
- When using 23” front wheels on Road Glide® models, fairing bracket 20-376 or 20-377 is recommended for increased fairing clearance.
- The larger the wheel, the less fork travel. Always check lower tree to fender clearance. For 14- up kits, we have added travel limiters.